mycommittee 3 released
January 1, 2014 - We finally released version 3 of our board and committee management application. This release took quite some time to get out of the door but as you will see, it is a major redesign with many improvements across the board (pun intended).
The user interface was completely redesigned to make using mycommittee the best user experience ever. Many pages have been redesigned from the ground up to make them easier to use and to always have the important information at your fingertips.
- Improved and simplified dashboard, highlighting committees that need your attention
- Improved and simplified Meetings page, focusing on the latest and next meeting
- Separate pages for recent and future meetings making it easier to schedule several meetings in advance
- Complete new profile section making it easier to maintain your personal settings and preferences
- Complete new account section providing a clear view and simple maintenance of your account
- Many smaller improvements all around the application to improve usability
- The Overview page now shows a timeline with activity updates from members to have a better idea of what is happening between meetings
- Committee admins can enter updates or committee news on the timelime
- Flexible meeting agendas and meeting agenda templates allowing you to fully customize your agenda structure with additional sections and sub-sections.
- Agenda item - report section, is now optional and can be hidden if not in use
- The scheduled 'end-time' for each agenda item can be shown (optional) to help plan your meeting time
- Optional custom headers and footers for meeting agendas and minutes
- Adjustable reporting period for meeting stats
We wish all our valued customers and users a very happy and prosperous New Year and hope you will enjoy the new updates!
The mycommittee team